Every time he spoke in that sexy boyish tone, I was reaching for the ice, in spite of the outside chill. I could feel my inner thighs expanding against my strongest will. I couldn’t take it much more. I’d been too long without a lover, my body was aching and hungry with lust. His gorgeousness began exploding all around me.
So you are beautiful and sexy yet lonely. You just want love, affection. But when you can’t reach between the bedroom walls into the bed of your best friend’s husband, with whom you live, it becomes more than love and affection you lust after. What do you do when your thirst can’t be quenched? Set on the beautiful Australian coastline, maybe, just maybe, all your dreams will come true.
This stylishly written romantic tale of three lives intertwined escalates over time into one of not just passion, lust, and desire. Out of nowhere the unexpected arrives to release unparalleled scenes of erotica that sweep you away on a wave of ecstasy. Confused as you are, vulnerable and uncertain as you may be, you know deep down in places only you have visited that he has been looking. There’s only one problem. While he’s been noticing, your best friend has been protecting. She’s not about to give up everything she’s worked hard for. And why should she? She has him; you just want him. Or, should I say, need him.
Three’s a crowd. Or is it?
This series contains strong language and scorching sex scenes including masturbation, mutual masturbation, oral, anal, lesbian, threesome, slight BDSM, and straight sex.
©2015 Sasha Holden (P)2015 Sasha Holden
Bath time in Sorrento
Maria’s feet were tired
at 5 foot 10 inches heels were not everyday wear for her
particularly on previous visits to Rome
where the cobblestones played havoc with her ankles
however when walking aside her striking beau
standing inches above her
they made her feel comfortable
comfortable in the knowledge that she
was not too short for him
some may call her old fashioned
she referred to herself as traditional
With the bath run she could finally relax
turning the lights off
Antonio surprised her
as he lowered the scented candles above her bath
before finding her feet
with his strong, firm hands
the oil soothed her feet
as the young Italian slithered the liquid between her tired toes
her towel awaiting her
as was her bed
lowering her now on her bed
Antonio removed the towel
to soften her ankles with his tongue
to kiss her inner thighs
moaning ever so quietly as he proceeded
Maria opened the pink
gathering in his head
burying him in her hole
with his lips devouring her muscle
and his fingers upright and in
Antonio sucked on her swelling clit
releasing the sweet tasting cum
with her stomach moving up and down
as the spasms ignited her bum
in and out she pushed
until the final droplet escaped
leaving the young man leaning over her
satisfied he had opened her gate
Now clenching his tired manhood
fixing his eyes on Maria’s open cunt
as she parted the pink hole wide
beneath the hairy platform in front
Maria you are so beautiful
the young man briefly said
as he squirted upon the mound
on her pink then on the bed
collapsing by her side
the shooting stars had now subsided
they lay peacefully
side by side
in a moment
where their love collided
I felt the heat burning
deep within my thighs
I could see his long shaft hovering
from the corner of my disguise
I needed him inside me
as I waited on hands and knees
Please I said
Fuck me Master
Prise open your juice hole
Open your lips you mole
Sit and wait your turn he said
whilst continuing to stroke his pole
my cunt was now but screaming
as I tried to slide a finger in
then with a forceful shout he yelled
Don’t you dare begin
I felt his pre cum wetting
the opening of my crack
I could feel him slapping his cock
upon the crevices of my back
Crying now with anguish
I begged for his manhood whole
to slice into my pussy
to fuck me like a mole
but laughing and teasing he exploded
treating me like a slut
condescending and demeaning
to shoot all over my butt
All you had to do was ask nicely
All you had to do was ask
as he lifted up my head
to pull away the mask
Crying and upset I sobbed
uncontrollably at first
his sick and sorry game
was the lowest
just the worst
One year ago I released my first novella Sarah “Malcolm’ Prize” http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00WJ1K8JG
You can purchase it today at Amazon as an ebook on kindle or as a paperback if that’s your style. It shall soon be released as an audiobook. You can find reviews of my book at https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/13833707.Sasha_Holden, whilst I have enclosed some here for your reference.
If you are into erotica, enjoy the read, thanks Sashaxx
1. I loved this book! The relationship with Sarah and Jess and Malcolm was really sexy. They had great chemistry and the scenes with them were HOT! I only wish this short novella was much longer, because I felt like I wanted to keep reading much more!! A sexy, fast-paced story that I read in one sitting and really enjoyed Recommend for fans of romantic erotica who want something different. For adults only. (5 stars) Stacy Decker – Goodreads, Shelfari, Indie Book Reviewers
2. I don’t usually read short stories or novellas as I prefer to really lose myself in a book and its characters for a long spell. But I was surprised that even though “Sarah: Malcolm’s Prize” by Sasha Holden was a quicker read than I normally prefer, I found myself fully immersed in the storyline and caught up in the action and the unique dynamic of all the characters. The sex scenes were descriptive and sexy and had real chemistry. Great sexy escape with all sorts of fun scenarios and toys. Recommend for fans of erotica, and for mature readers only. (4 stars) Jenna Brewster — Goodreads, Shelfari, Indie Book Reviewers
3. “Sarah: Malcolm’s Prize” by Sasha Holden is unlike anything I’ve read, especially in this genre… it is written almost like a free verse poem (not rhyming) with no punctuation or anything… so basically the whole thing is one long sentence! But as strange as it sounds, here it totally works, as you get caught up in the smooth rhythm of the narrative
fun, fast paced, very enticing and hot! It’s almost like being inside a dream or a stream of consciousness thought. Liked how the author did her own unique touch on a subject that’s been done before and made it feel fresh and new. (4 stars) Layla Messing – Goodreads, Shelfari, Indie Book Reviewers
4. Wow, this was fun, fast, and incredibly sexy… definitely different! Not written in a typical fashion, but I loved the end result once I got into it. Cuts right to the chase and delivers lots of sexy situations with Jess and Malcolm and Sarah. There is no punctuation but it is still easy to read, and quite enjoyable. We like imagining ourselves as part of the fun! (4 stars) Claire Middleton – Goodreads, Shelfari, Indie Book Reviewers
5. Not enough stars hot. Can’t put it down hot. Can’t not read it hot. Did I mention hot. Gotta read more hot. I am a newbie in the world of erotica, my regular fare being historical Romance and I am totally hooked. I enjoyed this book thoroughly, and hope Sasha Holden writes more like this in the future… checked out her author page and see there’s more there, I’m gonna read them for sure! I found myself unable to put the book down until I’d finished reading it which means it’s awesome! (5 stars) Anabella Johnson – Goodreads, Shelfari, Indie Book Reviewers
6. “Sarah: Malcolm’s Prize” is super fun and super sexxxy! I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves sexy romance. The premise of the story is perhaps a familiar one, but the way the authors writes, so lovely and beautiful, it is like a flowing poem that we are swept away in like a strong current carrying us along for the ride. Sasha Holden has a great imagination and creates very sexy scenes that we feel like are happening to us! Delightful and enjoyable book to read. The passion is roaring, and I look forward to reading the sequels if there are some! (4-5 stars) Nicole Hastings – Goodreads, Shelfari, Indie Book Reviewers
7. Wild and uninhibited, a place where your naughtiest fantasies come to life! This book is just what I needed to start my day off right! Haha… I liked that I was able to read the whole book in one sitting because I don’t have tons of free time, but I was impressed how much sexy scenes were packed in there, and the plot is good too! The things that really stood out for me was how incredibly well written it was, and the characters were interesting and developed well even though the story is short. I can’t wait to read more from this author. Worth the time! Highly recommended (for adults only!) 5 stars- Kaylee Stevens – Goodreads, Shelfari, Indie Book Reviewers
8. This was a beautiful, dirty, sexy, shocking, sweet, funny, lovely, risqué, charming, did I say SEXXY novella. My only complaint was that I wish it were longer because I wanted MORE! It was so easy to read, after you adjust to the somewhat unorthodox writing style of the author. But it is really amazing! I can’t believe how hot and steamy these scenes were, and told in great creative detail! I was enthralled the entire time and think “Sarah: Malcolm’s Prize” is definitely worth the read for erotica lovers. I would recommend it to others. (4-5 stars) Eliza Brown – Goodreads, Shelfari, Indie Book Reviewers
Every now and then an exciting opportunity comes your way. Mine came this week with the opportunity to pen a story for “Frolic Me”, the exciting new website taking the world of erotica by storm. My story entitled “So Smooth” centers around the characters of Lauren, a recent medical graduate, and her mentor and man of the moment Jay Smooth, or Dr Smooth, as he is known. Lauren is taken aback by Smooth’s charismatic charm, not to mention his chiseled jawline and penetrating stare. The thought of spending a weekend away with Dr Smooth to present a paper on medical stem research at a Conference has Lauren more than a tad distracted. The fact they are spending the weekend together in the atmosphere of a cosmopolitan guesthouse doesn’t assist her plight either. Needless to say her new cream panties are well and truly worn in following her breakfast briefing on day one of their sojourn.
I shan’t spoil the fun needless to say the film “Breakfast Briefing” forms the prelude to Frolic Me’s intimate film “So Smooth“, a production that brings Lauren and Smooth together in more ways than one.
Take the time out to visit Frolic Me in the coming weeks and sign up if you haven’t already. Frolic Me’s content is both creative and artistic at the same time, whilst its erotica is heavily weighted toward couples, as opposed to the stereotypes consistent with more mainstream male dominated porn related websites. For sensual stories and beautifully shot erotic films, you can’t go past “Frolic Me”. Make the lifestyle change today, its just So Smooth”.
Why men should read Mills and Boons! Hear it from an erotic fiction writer herself.
“The ability to engage the reader, to stir feelings deep within their being, is the ultimate goal of erotic fiction. When the reader takes the place of the characters in my story, I have succeeded.”- Sasha Holden, author of Malcolm’s Prize, an erotic fiction.Men knowing women well enough in bed, physically and mentally, should have been the reality. They treating us as only a source of giving them pleasure is the reality. Kiran Gandi sparked an online debate by running the London Marathon without a tampon, with menstrual blood dripping off her legs, to break the stigma associated with periods. From bra straps to periods, people have started talking about it like never before. It is high time to break another stigma associated with sex and women. Women have started coming out with their fantasies and choices. They are breaking free and if you want your partner to stay, start to know what they want. And, nothing can be a better guide than erotica. Here’s why.
1. We are more than a distressed princess- Know a woman in her true form. Contrary to what men like to say that a woman’s mind is impossible to read, knowing her body is the most difficult part. No, we are not just eyes, ears, lips, neck, breasts, vagina and thighs. We have pubic hair, we bleed at an interval of 28 days and we wear bras that have straps, to cry out loud. Oh, and we are not always 32, 26, 34. Neither do we want to be. We prefer men to know it before than give that “Oh what is that!” expression when we are just too excited to have our big ‘O’.
2. A woman enjoys sex like you- We don’t have sex just to bear a child and increase your heir population. We do it as we enjoy it. Period.
“Erotica is purely an extension of oneself, or one’s sexuality to be more specific. One’s inner most wants and desires. Exploring ones sexuality through a novel is healthy as individuals can relate and in turn engage in sexual activities in a passive format. For the most part erotica is sensuous, arousing and stimulatory, without being violent and abusive,” said Sasha.
3. We rule the fairyland too- We know men have their own fantasies. But did you know we have our own set of fantasies too which are not ‘husband coming home and make mushy love to us’ type. We like running in the fields, ride our chariots and sway against the wind. We have our own choices of positions too, legal and illegal. We prefer men to be creative.
“I believe erotic fiction has a lot to offer the male community. Many men have unrequited desires and inner sexual urges that can be both confusing and frustrating for them. They are often unaware of what women want and need sexually, and they feel alienated within their relationships and sex lives as a consequence. Reading erotica can provide men with a healthy outlet for their sexual desires and enable them to better understand not only themselves sexually, but reach a better understanding of women’s sexual needs and wants,” she said.
4. A women’s perspective of sex- The best way to make us happy is to try putting yourself in our shoes and enjoy a woman’s perspective of sex for a change. It is extremely important to know what women want in bed rather than just doing what you want. We think poles apart when it comes to being happy in bed. Our libido talks too.
5. We like exploring our own world- We touch ourselves and there is nothing to frown upon. While we read, we watch too. We hate it that men do not know all our pleasure points. Is the society finding it that difficult to talk about a woman masturbating? This might help- the more we know ourselves, the less work you have in bed!
“I write for both males as well as females however my audience is often middle aged women who enjoy the feeling of exploring their inner most sexual desires and urges.”
6. It helps men too.
“Men are turned on predominantly by pornographic images and content, yet erotica in written form can provide levels of intensity and both mental and physical stimulation that indeed surpasses both images and vision. By relating to the erotic content they are reading, and at times by “picturing themselves in the story”, men can reach heightened levels of arousal and passion that take them to another level,” added Sasha.
Sasha further said that about 80 to at times 90 percent women read her books. A large proportion of men switch onto erotic poetry and short stories, yet these figures do not correlate to ebook and paperback sales of her erotica. That department is still monopolised by female readers.
“Some men indeed see reading erotica as a weakness, an affront to their prowess in the bedroom. Or a medium that challenges their own sexuality; “I’m a stud I certainly don’t want to read about anyone else being one”. Other men envisage erotica as being written purely for girls and women with nothing better to do than dream about fictitious romances to fill a void in their otherwise imperfect worlds. Either way many men don’t read erotica because they just haven’t tried it, and they believe it’s all for women.”
Sad but true!